Knock, Knock…Who’s At The Door?!
YOU are the only one who has complete authority over your body.
They want you to be afraid. To be intimidated.
I am not worried about them knocking on my door and neither should you!
You have the tools to arm yourselves against this overreach.
Here are some (and fun) ways to fight back!
Now remember, do not go to the door aggressively.
1) Don’t answer the door.
2) Answer the door with someone else (for support and encouragement).
3) Answer and start recording on your phone.
4) Ask them to immediately leave your property. This includes your apartment, condo etc. You have control over where you live. If they do not leave, call the Sheriff and report a criminal trespass.
My personal favorite is to answer the door with my own clipboard, my own questions and play along!
Answer the door and say, first let’s make sure we are safe! Your safety and mine is very important! So, before we go any further, I’d like to ask you a few questions.
- Could you show me the results of your Covid test? I need to make sure you are not a threat to my health and safety.
- I need to see a clean chest x-ray that shows you are negative for tuberculosis. Don’t have one? Not good. It’s very contagious.
- Do you have the results of your Hep B test?
I am sure you can come up with a few of your own!
More laughs with JP Sears HERE
Do Not Answer Source: Constitutional Law Group
Nuremberg-Legal-Notice-Form Source: vaxxchoice.com
Your Power to Trespass Source: KrisAnne Hall
Remember, YOU are the authority over the government. You cannot be coerced or intimidated into doing something you are not willing to do.
I am so encouraged by all of you! Continue fighting this fight!
**This group, Healthy & Wise, is here for support, resources and most importantly to educate you so that YOU are EMPOWERED with knowledge. We do not give out legal advice yet we focus on understanding our rights and the laws that protect them. This is about connecting!**