I do not normally get involved with the political side of things however, today, I will be sharing my thoughts on this upcoming local election here in Pagosa Springs, CO .
Local change is very important and the place where change actually occurs. POSITIVE changes.
After living through the tyranny we have experienced the last two years, it is so important to elect individuals who will stand for our Rights and God-given Freedom.
Ask yourself, how will someone uphold your rights and protect them if they themselves have so freely given up theirs?
I have watched our elected officials cave to the pressure and fail to uphold their oath leaving us to fight on our own. I have seen them give up their own rights while saying they will fight for ours. I have seen them eagerly take federal hush money while letting businesses struggle to survive. I have seen them allow the suffocation of children while they make statements like “I never wore one and I never will”. I don’t know about you but I want to be represented by individuals who will not bow to tyranny in order to safeguard their friends feelings.
We deserve better. Enough is enough.
The Hierarchy – God, Man, State, Federal… – the lower you are on that totem pole, the LESS power they have.
With that being said, we have a Town election coming up on April 5th!
There are two candidates vying for Town Council Mayor but my vote is with the Write In candidate Sara Cole.
You can see her platform here: Elect Sara Cole For Mayor – “Keeping the power in the hands of the People of Pagosa Springs”.
I love this! This is exactly who holds all the power. Elected officials are just that, elected by the people to represent the rights of the PEOPLE. We have not seen enough of this.
After doing my research, this is who I would elect to represent the Town I live in. She is a Write In candidate which means you will not see her name on the ballot so you will need to write in her name – Sara Cole.
Positive changes are needed and we can start locally. It will trickle UP from there! Let’s create LOCAL changes!
Let me know how you are involved where you are!
*PARENTS: Are you aware of the bus tracking system called Traversa? This is a bus tracking system designed to be used for contract tracing. I want to hear from YOU!
In Case You Missed It
1. Colorado HB 1100 is set for hearing on April 6, 2022. This will prohibit discrimination against individuals based on their personal medical decisions. Great action item to take advantage of and call your Representatives today in support of this Bill.
2. Last week we saw the Senate vote yes to eliminate the muzzle requirement on federal transportation. This last week we then saw Pilots from ten airlines representing six States sue the CDC to block these unlawful rules. Read their COMPLAINT “Congress never intended for the Executive Branch to have the authority to promulgate this policy – even if it did, it’s unconstitutional“.
3. John Hopkins – JAMA – released a study showing that 99% of people who did not receive the shot and got sick, had antibodies up to 20 months later. Read the study HERE
4. Dr. Henry Ealy with the Energetic Health Institute has filed a Grand Jury Petition in the Federal 9th District Court against the CDC and the HHS! Take a look at this bombshell of a filing! Federal 9th District Court Petition
5. Peggy Hall has introduced Freedom Living. In this day in age, we must take steps to remove ourselves from the government’s hold and create our own way of living. Take a look!
6. If you haven’t checked out PRISM yet – PRISM is a pro-health, pro-environment, anti-vivisection organization which promotes a healthy plant-based diet, a clean environment and exposes the lies of the bio-medical industry. We educate the public regarding harmful pharmaceuticals, the truth behind disease charity organizations and, using solid scientific principles, refute any and all claims that medical breakthroughs have come about through the fraud of vivisection.
There Is No Timeline On Your Rights
Don’t let your Employer bully you into thinking that there is a timeline to invoke your Religious Accommodations.
Some key things to keep in mind:
1. Your accommodation can only be denied if it creates an undue hardship which your Employer MUST prove with evidence.
2. Send an appeal letter even if your Employer states that there is no appeal process. This will help your case.
3. Compile a record of everything, of what people say, keep a calendar and keep doing your job.
4. You do not have to wait until you are terminated in order to file a complaint.
Bethany also provides consulting on your religious accommodations! Contact her HERE
The Supremacy Clause Refresher
Ways to get involved locally!
- Inspire others to ditch that muzzle and BREATHE FREE!
- Keep a watch on what is happening in your General Assembly!
- Get involved with local elections – change starts on a LOCAL level.
- Show up to your local Town and County meetings – be heard and keep them accountable!
- Start your own Freedom Group in your area.
- Become a Freedom Learning Specialist – Education outside the box – Freedom Learning
- Learn how you can Win in Court –How to Win in Court – Want to see what Bethany Cole has been learning? Then register today!
- Inspire others on their rights and the laws that protect them! TheHealthy&Wise+Welcome Cards
WHERE TO FIND ME!
BASTYON – The Healthy And Wise
Telegram – The Healthy & Wise
This is the only official Healthy & Wise Telegram Account
MeWe – The Healthy & Wise
Facebook – Healthy & Wise
“No power was given to Congress to infringe on any one of the natural rights of the people” – Theophilus Parsons
The Healthy & Wise LLC
DONATE HERE To support continued research. Your generous donations help me to continue to research, provide documentation and consulting. I am so very thankful to those who have blessed me by donating so that I may continue to bring you resources.
About Bethany Cole!
Bethany Cole founded The Healthy & Wise to inspire others to know their rights, keep their businesses open and to empower them to take action and fight back against tyranny. We promote freedom and truth.
**The Healthy & Wise LLC, is here for support, resources and most importantly to educate you so that YOU are EMPOWERED with knowledge. We do not give out legal advice yet we focus on understanding our rights and the laws that protect them. This is about connecting!**