Here are some pictures with our Durango Family and Jerry Martinez. What a great turnout and a beautiful send off to an amazing community member! Thank you to all those who signed the card of well wishes for Jerry Martinez and his family. They will be greatly missed!
I hope his story has inspired others to remain vigilant against government overreach and to stand strong in your God-given rights!
Facts About the WHO
Remember to dig deeper my friends! Things are NEVER as they appear.
- In 1947, the US signed the UN Charter, which serves as a treaty between the UN and the
- The WHO created the WORLD HEALTH ASSEMBLY (WHA) which is the group of WHO
members who discuss and agree on the rules to govern WHO actions and decisions and
those of its members.
- The WHA is meeting at the UN in Geneva May 22-28, 2022 to discuss new revisions.
- The US has submitted its own comments and revisions.
- Critics have “sounded the alarm” that the US is going to “cede sovereignty over to the
WHO” and that the US is going to “Give away the Bill of Rights and the Constitution.”
Let’s review a few things about sovereignty:
- Supreme power and/or ultimate authority to establish or change laws.
- The authority of a country to govern itself.
- Each country (sometimes called a state or nation) has SOVEREIGNTY over its own laws,
people and borders.
What about international law?
- A voluntary participation by a sovereign state.
- Agreements between international agencies.
- Does NOT apply to the individuals in each country.
- Treaties are the main source of what makes up international law.
- Except for sanctions, there is NO ENFORCEMENT of international law – NOTE: The International Court of Justice (part of the UN) gives advisory opinions to those
states who bring disputes.
- International law is for relations BETWEEN sovereign states, NOT within each state.
What about treaties then?
- Treaties are mutual cooperation agreements, commitments or understandings
- Treaties are also called pacts, accords, protocols and conventions.
- These are intended to improve relations between countries, thereby reducing conflicts
that might lead to force or war.
- In the US, the president can enter into treaties with consent of two-thirds of the Senate
- Treaties are considered “on par” with federal law but treaties are NOT federal law
because they did not originate in the legislative branch of government
- There is NO LAW ENFORCEMENT authority or power over treaties.
Don’t Miss What’s Coming Up!
San Juan Basin Public Health monthly meeting @9am on Thursday, May 26th.
It is so very important to STAY involved at your local level.
In Case You Missed It
1. Restoring Public Trust – Energetic Institute 5th Peer-Reviewed Manuscript – COVID-19-Restoring-Public-Trust-During-A-Global-Health-Crisis
2. The SCAM Update – What is the Truth?
3. NYC crumbles – NYC Retreats on Firing 4,650 NYPD Who Refused the Jab as Crime Surges
4. Pfizer released more documentation – Pfizer Documents
6. San Juan Basin Public Health (CO) Moves towards a break – up with Archuleta County
Ways to get involved locally!
- Inspire others to ditch that muzzle and BREATHE FREE!
- Keep a watch on what is happening in your General Assembly! – Colorado Friends – Call your Representatives and let them know that you SUPPORT House Bill 22-1047. This Bill would protect human life at conception.
- Get involved with local elections – change starts on a LOCAL level.
- Show up to your local Town and County meetings – I hope to start seeing MORE of you at these meetings!
- Share information from The Healthy & Wise with others!
- Become a Freedom Learning Specialist – Education outside the box – Freedom Learning
- Inspire others on their rights and the laws that protect them! TheHealthy&Wise+Welcome Cards
SAVE the DATE!
WHERE TO FIND ME!
Twitter – @thehealthyandwise
BASTYON – The Healthy And Wise
Telegram – The Healthy & Wise
This is the only official Healthy & Wise Telegram Account
MeWe – The Healthy & Wise
Facebook – Healthy & Wise
Thank you to all those who have blessed me and supported the research I am doing for all of you!
The Healthy & Wise LLC
Don’t forget to sign up to learn How To Win In Court!
Donations humbly accepted here – DONATE HERE
About Bethany Cole!
Bethany Cole founded The Healthy & Wise to inspire others to know their rights, keep their businesses open and to empower them to take action and fight back against tyranny. We promote freedom and truth.
**The Healthy & Wise LLC, is here for support, resources and most importantly to educate you so that YOU are EMPOWERED with knowledge. We do not give out legal advice yet we focus on understanding our rights and the laws that protect them. This is about connecting!**