What is the difference between Constitutional or Unconstitutional?
Article 6 Clause 2 – The Supremacy Clause of the Constitution of the United States establishes that the Constitution, federal laws made pursuant to it, and treaties made under its authority, constitute the “supreme Law of the Land”, and thus take priority over any conflicting state laws. Anything that conflicts with the Constitution is null and void and therefore should be ignored.
Is upholding the Constitution important to our public servants? Do they know the difference? Is this just some slogan that gets thrown around when they want your vote?
How would you rate the last two years, watching them conduct themselves? Would they receive a passing grade?
For the past two years I have dedicated my time and knowledge to educate others so that they would become confident in the laws that protect them and in their God-given rights. It is so important for each of us to know these foundations and how to use this knowledge. We have come such a long way in the last two years! Let’s continue to educate and exercise everything we have learned!
In addition to bringing you important resources, I am very excited to announce that we have the opportunity to bring KrisAnne Hall, JD to Archuleta County to train our Sheriff’s department and Sheriff Candidates in the Constitution and their roles in protecting those rights! KrisAnne Hall is the MOST sought after national speaker on the Constitution!
Invites have gone out to our elected County Officials, Ronnie Maez, Warren Brown and Alvin Schaaf to get their support as well as to attend the training. Invites have also been sent to Archuleta County Sheriff Richie Valdez, to all Archuleta County Sheriff Candidates as well as the La Plata County Sheriffs.
Sheriff Candidates Mike Le Roux and Wayne Bryant have both confirmed to attend.
No response yet from our County Commissioners, Sheriff Valdez or from Sheriff candidate Boyd Neagle.
This is an opportunity that ALL of our elected officials and candidates should be PROUD to support and attend.
Let’s remember when our County Commissioners had signed a Resolution back in August of 2021, REAFFIRMING their stance to support and uphold the Constitution here in Archuleta County.
How can you help? It’s easy!
- Contact the Archuleta County Commissioners and Sheriff Valdez and ask them to attend this FREE training! Contact your local sheriff candidates and ask them to participate in this Constitutional training as it directly applies to the role they want to take on. They can contact me directly for questions and to commit to attending.
- DONATE! While the training is free, there still will be expenses such as travel, lodging and transportation that will need to be covered for KrisAnne Hall. Let’s make this a Community Sponsored training so that our elected officials learn their roles and the laws they are meant to protect. You can make a donation HERE
This is a very exciting opportunity so let’s come together and make some POSITIVE changes here!
What’s Coming Up!
Archuleta County Commissioners meeting @1:30pm on Tuesday, June 7th.
Town of Pagosa Springs Council meeting @5pm on Tuesday, June 7th.
It is so very important to STAY involved at your local level.
In Case You Missed It
1. Truth for Health Foundation – Great resource for medical freedom and legal help
2. StandwithWarriors.org just won their case, representing a Navy Officer who made the decision to say NO and to stand firm against receiving the shot.
3. Two Columbia professors write an essay for the National Academy of Sciences demanding a full inquiry into the true origins of Covid-19 — including the NIH and DOD.
4. Pfizer released more documentation – Pfizer Documents
Spotlight of the week!
If you love lavender as much as I do, then you will LOVE this local business run by our Healthy & Wise friends, the Bryant Family! Check them out!
Los Miramontes is a family owned and operated local business and Lavender Farm located in Cortez, Colorado. Established in 2019, it all began when Susanne Bryant, her son Jeremy, and his wife Aisha, started selling their fresh produce, herbs, teas, homemade jams, and non-toxic bath and body products at local Farmer’s Markets.
Ways to get involved locally!
- Inspire others to ditch that muzzle and BREATHE FREE!
- Keep a watch on what is happening in your General Assembly!
- Get involved with local elections – change starts on a LOCAL level.
- Show up to your local Town and County meetings – I hope to start seeing MORE of you at these meetings!
- Share information from The Healthy & Wise with others!
- Become a Freedom Learning Specialist – Education outside the box – Freedom Learning
- Inspire others on their rights and the laws that protect them! TheHealthy&Wise+Welcome Cards
A Benefit for Healthy & Wise!
Come join me July 7, 2022 to have some fun and to support the efforts of The Healthy & Wise so I can continue bringing you information and providing resources!
Bring a lawn chair and picnic and come ready to have some fun! I cannot wait to see you all there! Share with friends and family!
WHERE TO FIND ME!
Twitter – @thehealthyandwise
BASTYON – The Healthy And Wise
Telegram – The Healthy & Wise
This is the only official Healthy & Wise Telegram Account
MeWe – The Healthy & Wise
Facebook – Healthy & Wise
Thank you to all those who have blessed me and supported the research I am doing for all of you!
The Healthy & Wise LLC
Don’t forget to sign up to learn How To Win In Court!
Ways you can donate!
About Bethany Cole!
Bethany Cole founded The Healthy & Wise to inspire others to know their rights, keep their businesses open and to empower them to take action and fight back against tyranny. We promote freedom and truth.
**The Healthy & Wise LLC, is here for support, resources and most importantly to educate you so that YOU are EMPOWERED with knowledge. We do not give out legal advice yet we focus on understanding our rights and the laws that protect them. This is about connecting!**