Driving or Flying – What has your experience been?
I want to hear from you!
Have you been flying the skies internationally? What was required of you in order to board a plane to enter the U.S. again? Did you have to show proof of the nasal assault? How did you have to “prove” you weren’t sick?
According to Homeland Security, none of these “protective” measures apply if you are coming in via a ferry or land ports – ‘COVID-19 testing is not required to enter the United States via a land port of entry or ferry terminal‘.
Has anyone driven back to the United States from Canada or Mexico lately? What was your experience? What documentation did you have to provide in order to enter your home Country? Do you feel things are relaxing a bit or becoming more restrictive?
Aren’t they nice (insert sarcasm here) by providing exemptions from the nasal assault? “Exemptions may be granted on an extremely limited basis when emergency travel (like an emergency medical evacuation) must occur to preserve someone’s life, health against a serious danger, or physical safety and testing cannot be completed before travel“.
I still have not flown the “friendly” skies and I have no plans to. Flying is one of the things I miss the most but I am uncertain about the pilot’s health nowadays. I don’t want to be up in the air and a pilot has a heart attack…who knows when I will get back up there.
Let me know what your story is!
JOIN ME for a VERY SPECIAL Archuleta County Commissioners meeting @1:30pm on Tuesday, June 24th. Meet me outside of the Commissioners building. You won’t want to miss it!
It is so very important to STAY involved at your local level.
I am always working to bring new and exciting things to you…and boy, I am cooking up something GOOD!! Keep a look out for a very special announcement coming soon!
In Case You Missed It
- What is happening with all these shots? Shots Causing Clots
- Staying up to date with the WHO
- How do you set boundaries? Listen to Peggy’s great suggestions! What I do and Don’t Talk About
- Colorado voted DOWN HB22-1047 which would protect human life – Colorado is a sick State that likes to kill human beings.
- Uncovering the Germ Theory Lies
Ways to get involved locally!
- Inspire others to ditch that muzzle and BREATHE FREE!
- Keep a watch on what is happening in your General Assembly!
- Get involved with local elections – change starts on a LOCAL level.
- Show up to your local Town and County meetings – I hope to start seeing MORE of you at these meetings!
- Share information from The Healthy & Wise with others!
- Become a Freedom Learning Specialist – Education outside the box – Freedom Learning
- Inspire others on their rights and the laws that protect them! TheHealthy&Wise+Welcome Cards
A Benefit for Healthy & Wise!
Come join me July 7, 2022 to have some fun and to support the efforts of The Healthy & Wise so I can continue bringing you information and providing resources!
Bring a lawn chair and picnic and come ready to have some fun! I cannot wait to see you all there! Everyone is invited!
New merch will arrive just in time for this awesome event!
WHERE TO FIND ME!
Twitter – @thehealthyandwise
BASTYON – The Healthy And Wise
Telegram – The Healthy & Wise
This is the only official Healthy & Wise Telegram Account
MeWe – The Healthy & Wise
Facebook – Healthy & Wise
Thank you to all those who have blessed me and supported the research I am doing for all of you!
The Healthy & Wise LLC
Don’t forget to sign up to learn How To Win In Court!
Ways you can donate!
Donations also gratefully accepted here:
The Healthy & Wise
PO Box 5976
Pagosa Springs, CO 81147
About Bethany Cole!
Bethany Cole founded The Healthy & Wise to inspire others to know their rights, keep their businesses open and to empower them to take action and fight back against tyranny. We promote freedom and truth.
**The Healthy & Wise LLC, is here for support, resources and most importantly to educate you so that YOU are EMPOWERED with knowledge. We do not give out legal advice yet we focus on understanding our rights and the laws that protect them. This is about connecting!**